SALTO has been synonymous with innovative solutions, including stand-alone, cloud-based, and mobile applications. SALTO electronic locking products set new standards in security, manageability, flexibility and design that bring real world benefits to virtually any type of door.
SALTO is behind innovations such as the first stand-alone, battery-powered smart electronic lock; the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) data-on-card technology; and the first wireless access control system to combine a stand-alone locking device with online, real-time capabilities – all without wires or mechanical keys.
SALTO was the early leader in cloud-based access control technology and has become a major player in keys-as-a-service providers over traditional access control solutions, accelerating digital access transformation projects. The SALTO portfolio now includes world-class software management, cloud solutions, and mobile applications for businesses of all types and sizes.
Provide a seamless, keyless experience with mobile technology and expertise in applying wireless electronic locking solutions in the most secure way.
- Physical keys are easily lost or copied and expensive to replace. Smart access is safer, more secure and simpler to manage.
- SALTO access control solutions provide security reassurance for everyone on site while protecting assets and equipment.
- SALTO access control integrates with the business technology ecosystem including management and security software (BMS) and other third-party systems. Also integrates with other security systems such as alarm and video.
At SALTO, our goal is to give customers the products they need to exceed the challenges they face. It’s why we go the extra mile to design and manufacture innovative access control solutions using the latest technologies that fit any type of building requirement in any market for both now and in the future.
- SALTO solutions work with any door including emergency exits, wooden and metal doors, elevators and parking garages. Our hardware and technology platform can be added to doors with existing locks without additional modifications or wiring.
- Modular design and future-proof engineering accommodate growth or regulatory changes to ensure continued compliance.
- SALTO products are integrated with our access control solutions to combine style with reliable security and flexibility. Choose from an extensive range of finishes, door handles and locks options to customize for specific needs.
- Integration of legacy credentials and compatibility with other systems through multi-application.
Mechanical key management is costly, unsecure, and a hassle. Upfront costs of replacing master keys, drilling out locks, updating all affected user keys – plus, indirect costs like maintenance team productivity – can be substantial.
- Define precisely who can enter or exit, through which access points, at what times to your staff, suppliers or delivery services by time of day, and day of week offering keyless and mobile access with the ability to remote access to open doors from anywhere.
- Replace the hassle of physical keys with advanced SALTO smart-technology access options using smartphones (iOS or Android), smart keycards, or PIN codes.
- Easy add/delete functionality makes it practical to extend access control beyond regular staff to casual visitors/drop-ins. Track where they go and for how long within your site.
- Future-proof scalability and open architecture standardized interfaces allow seamless integration. Upgrade your access control, without running expensive power, data cabling or replacing the existing door hardware.
Effective and time-saving management of all stand-alone and online access points and applications in one software package.
- Cost-saving maintenance of door components.SALTO hardware is designed to cost-effectively meet international wireless technology standards.
- Low-cost installation. Installations completed in hours, not days or weeks, saving time and money.
- Achieve reliable access control, physical security, and simplify your security plan.
- Systems architecture structured around users and doors, easy navigation, user-friendly management.
- Integrates with building systems, security systems and property management software platforms including intrusion detection, CCTV & video surveillance, fire alarm, HVAC, and BMS platforms.